Buying a horse can be a stressful and complicated matter. MacLeod Equine offers pre purchase examinations to help ease the uncertainty of buying a new horse. The exam carries tremendous value in accumulating health information regarding your potential purchase.
What to expect:
- A collection of historical information regarding the horse
- A thorough physical examination
- A thorough gait evaluation that is comprised of a hands on exam, analysis while being lunged and/or ridden, and routine flexions tests.
- A detailed report of all of our findings and a chance to discuss these findings and their relevance, to you the purchaser.
Pre Purchase examinations can also include the following if the buyer so chooses:
- Digital Radiographs
- Digital Ultrasonography
- Blood Work/Drug Screening
- Breeding soundness evaluation
- Insurance Examination Paperwork